Compliments of Metabolic Cooking 2.0
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1. Place the pork in a slow cooker (or in a baking dish).
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
3. Pour mixture over pork, coating the pork generously.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours (or 45 minutes at 350 degrees F in cooking oven).
This was just one of the 250 delicious Fat Burning Recipes found in the Metabolic Cooking cookbook. Click here for more info!
Also Read: Metabolic Cooking Review - Delicious Weight Loss Recipes