MI40X is the brand new workout system released by one of the top IFBB Pro Bodybuilders, Ben Pakulski. In case you already found out about this product and you were looking for a detailed MI40X review, you came to the right place. If this is the first time you hear about it, feel free to visit the official website first, and then come back here and continue reading the review.
MI40X is an advanced workout system, that contains all the information you need to know in order to gain as much muscle mass as possible WHILE burning fat at the same time. The information is not your average bro-science, and is based on a scientific study performed at the Department of Health Sciences and Human Performance from The University of Tampa. The conclusion of the study was that “MI40-Xtreme increases lean body mass, muscle hypertrophy, power and strength in resistance trained athletes”.
And even though the study was made on people who were already working out, the program works very well for beginners as well. As you’ll learn below, it includes training videos, programs and information for beginners, intermediate lifters and advanced athletes.
About The Author
Before we discuss more about MI40X, let’s talk a bit about the man behind it. Ben Pakulski is one of the top 10 IFBB Professional Bodybuilders of the world, with some of the best legs in this sport. He is only 33 years old, yet has some amazing results. He won the Canadian Championships in 2008, finished second at Flex Pro 2012, 4th at Arnold Classic 2012 and most important of all – 2nd at the Arnold Classic 2013.
He was featured in some of the top Bodybuilding magazines, including Flex, Musclemag, FitnessRx and Muscular Development. He’s not just a huge bodybuilder, but also one of the smartest people competing in this sport. He owns a degree in Kinesiology and had spent the last 15 years actively seeking for cutting edge information from the world's leading athletic doctors, coaches, trainers and therapists and applying just about every possible technique on himself.
What Is Included In The Package?
Now let’s take a closer look at the components of MI40X:
1) The MI40 CEP Rapid Start Action Plan: this is a 5 minutes video that gets you started and introduces you to C.E.P. (which stands for Cell Expansion Protocol). So if you are in a hurry and you want to get started right away, this video alone is worth its weight in gold!
2) The MI40 CEP Training Blueprint + Application Guide: These 2 components combined have 36 pages of pure information, in which you will learn about every body part, every exercise and every detail of the program, so that you always know exactly what to do and what to avoid. This will be your “muscle bible” and its only goal will be to give you the most muscular and ripped body you ever had.
3) The MI40 Total Training Videos: this is one of the most valuable components of the program, and it includes more than 7 hours of HD videos. In these videos Ben will guide you through all the exercises you need to know for each body part. There are videos for arms, abs, chest, back, calves, quads, hams, glutes and delts.
The videos are filled with useful tips that will teach how to get that muscle-mind connection, by making small tweaks when performing an exercise.
4) The MI40 CEP Training Video Library: these are 19 HD videos where you will be shown exactly how to apply the Cell Expansion Protocol. CEP can only be applied to certain exercises, so you must watch these videos very carefully. There are techniques for all kinds of people, from newbies to pro athletes and each video covers a body part. So if you want bigger arms as soon as possible, you can start with those videos. Or if you want bigger legs you can start with that.
5) The 7 Day Primer Phase: this is a 7-days program designed to prepare your body for MI40-Xtreme. It has 16 pages of information and will help you get rid of nasty habits that come from years of poor lifting techniques as well as inefficient programs. In combination with the training videos and the execution guide, this will provide ideal preparation for the main program.
6) The 7 Day Detox Diet: This 7 days diet is designed to prepare your body to maximally use every oz of nutrition and supplementation you give it during MI40X. It will detoxify your body, make it healthier and prepare it for the intense period that will come. The component has 14 pages.
7) The Nutrition Guide: As you may already know, your nutrition is highly important when it comes to achieving your dream physique. You may perform all the workouts perfectly, but if you are not careful at what you eat, you won’t achieve the best results. The principles presented here will be the building blocks for your body transformation.
8) The Supplementation Guide: While supplements are not mandatory, they will definitely help you achieve your goals faster. And since there are hundreds of products out there, it’s difficult to separate the good ones from the bad ones. The 22 pages guide will tell you exactly what to take, what to avoid and when to take them. There are different protocols for different types of people, with different budgets.
9) Printable Workout Sheets: these sheets are very useful, as you can print them and take them to the gym, so that you know exactly what to do. There are 49 pages for beginners, 49 for intermediate trainees and 49 pages for advanced athletes…and they are all very intense!
10) The Science of CEP with Dr. Wilson: this is a series of 10 videos where Ben talks with Dr. Jacob Wilson from the University of Tampa, and together they present you the science and the logic behind the Cell Expansion Protocol.
Does It Work?
We’ll let the amazing transformation photos found under the presentation video and all the positive reviews to speak for themselves. The program does work and you will gain muscle! After that, it’s up to you to keep up the good work and maintain your muscle mass on the long term.
How Much Does It Cost?
When thinking about the price, let’s not forget that we have to deal with one of the top pro bodybuilders in the world, a guy that asks for 250$ per hour for personal training, for 600$ for a customized 12 week nutrition program, 600$ for a customized workout program (online coaching) and for 6,000$ per year for advanced contest preparation. So by putting things into perspective, the price of MI40X (which is 197$) is quite a bargain. Considering the huge amount of information you receive, and that you can keep all the files FOR LIFE, the price seems fair to us. Get MI40X at this link.
What If I Don’t Like The Program?
If for any reason you are not happy with MI40X, you can get a refund thanks to the 60 Days Money Back Guarantee. The transaction is 100% secure and you can pay with a credit card or with PayPal.
If everything looks good, simply click here and get started today!
Our Rating: 5 out of 5