1. Tell us something about yourself!
• My name is Monice Potgieter, I am 22 years old and I live in sunny South Africa.
• I am a part time student, in my 3rd year for Bsc Computer Systems (Through Heriot Watt University), so yes I’m kind of a nerd haha.
• I also work full time as an Instructor, I teach at a college called CTI College and the course I present is Information Systems Network Engineering.
• I also am a child of God, I believe Jesus died for my sins on the cross and we need to tell the whole world about His amazing grace :)
• I am not married, but I am currently in a relationship with someone.
3. For how long you've been working out and what progress have you made?
• I have been working out hard for 3 years, I have gained a lot of muscle since then, and all I am focusing on now is gaining muscle maturity which will come with time.
4. Which is your favorite exercise?
• This is difficult, there are so many! I think I would have to say dumbbell shoulder presses; I love them because I can go really heavy and get a massive pump out of them!
5. And your favorite meal?
• My favorite meal when dieting will be salmon or tuna sashimi.
6. Which is your actual goal?
• My goal is to beat myself every day, I compete against myself. I want to make it in the fitness industry, but most of all, I want to stay healthy and body-proud.
7. Do guys usually hit on you at the gym?
8. If the answer is "yes", which is the worst pick-up line you ever heard?
• The worst two I have ever heard is, “why don’t you ever smile?” duh because I’m here to gym! And the second one a guy asked me to lift his weight for him because he couldn’t reach it while in the position he was in (there was a ton of other guys around he could’ve asked).
9. How can people get in touch with you?
10. And finally say a few words to the readers of Body-Buildin.com!
• Don’t give up on your dreams, period. Hard work pays off!
Article by Craig Wilson